The Network for Employment & Social Care [DAKM] was founded at 2011 as a non profit organisation which offers counseling and supporting services.
DAKM aims at the provision of high quality counseling services to its target-groups.
Career Counselling constitutes a multilevel intervention aiming at supporting the individuals in their attempt to cope with the difficulties related to their professional choices.
– Social Entrepreneurship Guide
– Survey on best practices in Greece and the EU concerning female migrants and employment
– Psychometrics and Counselling
– Trade Unions and Youth (pptx)
– Social Economy
– A Balancing Act at Times of Austerity: Matching the Supply and Demand for Skills in the Greek Labour Market (pdf)
– Working conditions of young entrants to the labour market (pdf)
– Youth on the move
– Employment: 17 Member States have submitted Youth Guarantee Implementation Plans (pdf)