The Network for Employment & Social Care [DAKM] was founded at 2011 as a non profit organisation which offers counseling and supporting services.
DAKM aims at the provision of high quality counseling services to its target-groups.
Career Counselling constitutes a multilevel intervention aiming at supporting the individuals in their attempt to cope with the difficulties related to their professional choices.
The Conference in Athens was organized by the NETWORK FOR EMPLOYMENT & SOCIAL CARE (DAKM) within the framework of the project “EU city digital strategies for Immigrants integration...
The project «European regions developing European Citizenship» was funded with the support of the European Union under the Programme "Europe for Citizens". You may find here an analytical...
The Conference “European Identity and Refugees’ Integration” has been successfully held in Athens, 5-7 October. It was organized by the NETWORK FOR EMPLOYMENT & SOCIAL CARE (DAKM) within...
Development of a Participatory Methodological Approach and an e-Platform for Planning the Integrated Cultural Policy at the Local Level: Α Pilot Application at the Municipality of Korydallos -...
– Social Entrepreneurship Guide
– Survey on best practices in Greece and the EU concerning female migrants and employment
– Psychometrics and Counselling
– Trade Unions and Youth (pptx)
– Social Economy
– A Balancing Act at Times of Austerity: Matching the Supply and Demand for Skills in the Greek Labour Market (pdf)
– Working conditions of young entrants to the labour market (pdf)
– Youth on the move
– Employment: 17 Member States have submitted Youth Guarantee Implementation Plans (pdf)